Gray Hawk, an authorized service provider of TouchPay, is pleased to offer ezPay, a countertop unit providing facilities with a convenient, space-saving terminal that accepts credit and debit card deposits and payments. As a valuable component of TouchPay’s proprietary product suite, ezPay incorporates all the functionality of our technology provider’s industry-leading real-time automated funding and reporting systems.
Please click here for ezPay Product Sheet
The light, compact, “hand-over” terminal can easily be transferred to users for card swipe and PIN entry. The all-in-one design combines a magnetic stripe reader, PIN pad and thermal printer. The user-friendly ATM-style interface and large backlit display simplifies staff training and customer usage. ezPay is simple to install and keeps countertops clutter-free.
ezPay utilizes a proprietary, multi-app architecture to support a variety of transactions such as commissary/trust account deposits, bail/self-bond, child support, parole/probation, taxes, licenses, permits, restitution and other court fines, dues and fees.
- Accepts credit, debit payments
- Collects and posts on-site transactions
- Available in multiple languages, serving diverse constituencies economically and efficiently
- Convenient countertop terminal is simple to install and takes up minimal space
- PCI data compliant
- Allows funding for all types of transactions, including bail/self-bond
- No setup or hardware costs
- Turnkey solution with all monitoring, service, support and cash management
- Real-time account validation, transaction processing and posting, availability of funds, and customized on-demand reporting
- 100% Guaranteed payment policy for all transactions
- Convenient, reliable and secure way for consumers to make on-site deposits and payments while improving overall customer service and reducing costs
- Affords unbanked constituents an on-site payment option
- Expands breadth and depth of payment options available to constituents
- Reduces administrative, accounting and customer service support costs, freeing up valuable resources that can be redeployed more efficiently elsewhere
- Reduces payment liability issues with staff
- No-cost, guaranteed, turnkey solution allows for complete, easy, and risk-free back-office integration
For more information: Please contact