Gray Hawk, an authorized service provider of TouchPay, is pleased to offer, ePayTM, a web-based payment portal that provides a reliable, secure and convenient way for constituents to make credit, debit and e-check deposits and payments anywhere, anytime via the Internet, reducing “visitation” traffic up to 50%.
Please click here for ePay Product Sheet
As a valuable component of TouchPay’s proprietary product suite, ePayTM includes a hosted hyperlink solution to our technology provider’s secured web payment server that allows facilities to accept deposits and payments via merchant account network, providing instant transaction posting to your back office systems. In addition, with patent-pending fraud-detection technology, TouchPay confirms each individual transaction, guaranteeing payment of 100% of funds collected by ePayTM.
ePayTM utilizes a proprietary, multi-app architecture to support a variety of transactions such as commissary/trust account deposits, bail/sefl-bond, child support, parole/probation, taxes, licenses, permits, restitution and other court fines, dues and fees.
- Accepts credit, debit and eCheck payments
- Collects and posts transactions 24/7/365
- Available in multiple languages, serving diverse constituencies economically and efficiently
- e-Check option allows constituents to make payments from personal checking accounts
- End-to-end 128 SSL encryption
- PCI data compliant
- Allows funding for all types of transactions, including self-bail/bond
- No setup or hardware costs, with minimum transaction requirements
- Turnkey solution with all monitoring, service, support and cash management
- Real-time account validation, transaction processing and posting, availability of funds, and customized on-demand reporting
- 100% Guaranteed payment policy for all collected funds
- Convenient, reliable and secure way for consumers to make credit, debit and eCheck deposits anywhere anytime via the Internet reducing “visitation” traffic up to 50% while improving overall customer service and reducing customer costs
- Expands breadth and depth of payment options available to constituents
- Reduces administrative, accounting and customer service support costs, freeing up valuable resources
- Reduces payment liability issues with staff
- No-cost, guaranteed, turnkey solution allows for complete, easy, and risk-free back-office integration
For more information: Please contact